Engineering is a subject area in school.
- 6.01 Intro to EECS 1 - Sophomore Fall, MIT Prof. Grimson
- 6.02 Intro to Communications - Sophomore Spring, MIT, Dr. Terman
- ESD.051 Engineering, Innovation, and Design - Sophomore Spring, MIT, Blade Kotelly (Listener)
- 6.004 Computation Structures - Junior Fall, MIT, Prof. Ward and Prof Terman
- 6.005 Elements of Software Construction - Junior Fall, MIT, Prof. Miller
- 6.034 Artificial Intelligence - Junior Fall, MIT, Prof. Winston
- 6.033 Computer System Engineering - Junior Spring, MIT, Frans Kaashoek, Nickolai Zeldovich, and Larry Rudolph
- 6.813 User Interface Design - Junior Spring, MIT, Rob Miller
- 6.858 Computer Systems Security - Senior Fall, MIT, Nickolai Zeldovich
- 2.009 Product Design Process - Senior Fall, MIT, David Wallace (Listener)
- 6.814 Database Systems - Senior Spring, MIT, Sam Madden (Listener)
- 6.170 Software Studio - Senior Spring, MIT, Daniel Jackson
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.