ESD.051 Engineering, Innovation, and Design is a Engineering Systems Division (Engineering) class I took with Blade Kotelly at MIT as a Sophomore spring semester. I dropped to listener half way through because I did not have time or the interest to do the projects.
- Class website: https://stellar.mit.edu/S/course/ESD/sp11/ESD.051/
- Not on OCW
- Good and Bad Design Initial Thoughts
- Calling Verizon (MP3), Transcript
- Calling United Take 1, Take 2, Take 3, Transcript
- Would you like Pick Up or Delivery?
- Good design should
- Good design process should
- Homework 1
- Mike's Pizza Script and State Table
- Good design process should (Revisited)
- Forks (Revisited)
- AgendaMate Booklet