What it does
This program is a load bar. I used it to make a trial a trial. You must wait for the bar to fill, making the trial inconvenient to use so that people but the new one. You can also use it to simulate a load bar for some reason - but it will only make things take longer.
- 448 blocks RAM memory
Push enter to start
- A TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, or TI-84 Plus Silver Edition (Not tested on other versions)
- A cable to connect your calculator to your computer.
- The software to make your computer talk to your calculator. (It should have come with your calculator or cable)
- Free space on your calculator.
- 16,384 blocks for APPS
- 303 blocks RAM for SNAME PRGM
- ~100 blocks RAM for simple PRGMs
- ~500-1000 blocks RAM for complicated PRGMs like games
- Have installed TI-Connect (the software which came with the cable/calculator)
- Download the PRGM "SNAME" which is required to be on your calculator for all PRGMs. APPs like "FERRIS", don't need SNAME.
- Download the PRGM (.8xp) or APP (.8xk) file to your computer. Save it somewhere.
- After downloading, find it on your computer. Right click and hit "Send to TI-Device"
- TI-Connect will open. Choose your calculator and wait for it to transfer. Make sure you have enough free space on your calculator.
Go to [PRGM] scroll to the program's name. Push [Enter] to select it and then [Enter] again to run it. You will see a splash screen. Hit [Enter] to continue.
To exit the program, hit [On] key and push [Enter] or  to quit.
To delete a PRGM or APP, push [2nd] [MEM] . Then push  for a PRGM or [ALPHA] [A] for an APP. Find the one you want to delete and hit [DEL] .
If you are getting the error when you want to run an APP, you don't have enough free RAM memory. You need to archive a PRGM. Do this by hitting [2nd] [MEM]  , finding the PRGM you want the archive, and hit [Enter]. Note you need to unarchive it before you can run it again (Unless you use Mirage or similar OS to run archive PRGMs.)
Note the program might set your calculator in degrees mode, change the graph settings, turn off floating (rounding), and/or overwrite variables. After running the program, make sure your calculator is back the way you want it before doing other things.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:19, 16 August 2009||(480 B)||ThePlaz||==What it does== This program is a load bar. I used it to make a trial a trial. You must wait for the bar to fill, making the trial inconvenient to use so that people but the new one. You can also use it to simulate a load bar for some reason - but it|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)